Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

YOUR TITLE HERE (DRAFT)

What are you passionate about?  What do you want to do? I am very passionate for photography. I want to become a fashion photographer, a photographer for say like; Rolling Stone Magazine, or like Vogue, etc.

How can you use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)? I can and do already use the internet to show my work and put it out there I don't use blogger for my photography but I do use Tumblr, and Behance, and Facebook to show my work. 

What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June? What I will need to do is, figure out what classes I want to take and I will need to take at Hancock and also advertise my photography business more and gain more publicity. 

What will impress/convince others (both in your life and in your field)? The ways I will impress others in my life and out is firstly follow my goals and dreams everyone knew I had make photography into something more for myself and continue my education.

How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality? I will move this "what if" idea into a reality by actually doing all i said I would do, move out of my house by the time I graduate continue my job or receive a better one, and also gain more knowledge in photography.

Who will be the peers, public, and experts in your personal learning network? The peers that will go along with me in this journey will be my boyfriend, family, and very close friends that have been there through every step. The public will be fellow photographer friends and artist in the community. And for the experts in my personal learning network for right now it is my classmates in Dr. Preston's class and Dr.Preston but for once I leave High School i'm not sure at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment