Total Pageviews

Monday, January 27, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

Once I graduate my plan is to attend Allan Hancock Community College for a year majoring in Photography and save up money. After my first year I plan to move to Portland, Oregon, since these past 2 years of high school, my plans for once I graduate have changed drastically. The similarities from life during high school and life after high school are that no matter what you will still have responsibilities. And the differences of life during high school and after high school is that you're able to make up your own decisions weather to continue your education or not.  I believe there is a significant difference depending on how you decide too live your life after high school. I don't think people will "magically" transform the day after graduation but i think they will gain a different mind set and a realization that you are no longer a kid, you have the ability to make your own decisions and how to live your life. When i do graduate and out of high school I do know my life will change drastically I will be defiantly moving out of my house maybe even before I graduate but possibly once I turn 18 in April, into an apartment of my own, but for sure will have many responsibilities in that case and expectations I will have to meet and I know i'll be able to. I also believe I will be more driven to met my goals since I'm a type of person who can keep a stable mind set once driven. My goal is to prove myself what I thought I was never able to achieve, be able to gain a degree in photography and use my talents to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment