Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 4, 2014

DESIGN

Hacking my learning environment for my success... Hmmm at first reading this and sorting out what exactly to do is tough.But after some thought and really enforcing the whole aspect of hacking my environment for MY success its plain and simple I would add more art make these bland walls surrounding me with photos that give me motivation to reach that level of talent for example add some Ansel Adams photos around the walls or Annie Leibowitz work. I would also take away the desks in the class room and add mini white boards around the board so the students can add there ideas and collaboration ideas and it will be seen by more people not just in that one class but in all the  class periods. Another factor for not just my success but for everyones to add computers at least 5 for when we do MGOTM we would have full access to a computer so then and there in that moment we can put upon action!

No comments:

Post a Comment