Total Pageviews

Monday, March 31, 2014

RAISING DIGITAL AWARNESS

It is important to attracted visitors to my site because it enable them, the viewers to see what i am capable of doing weather dealing with academics and/or my artistic potential it also can show my general personality and genuine creativity. I'm not really addressing visitors to my site I do update it as often as possible and do as mush assignments as I can that make sense to me but otherwise I can address visitors a a little more by possibly informing people when I post photos so they can see example of my work to be able to use me and put there full guaranty into my work. Umm.. to choose between digital tools and human interactive both is necessary for my case because I can abuse the digital tools in ways to show my work and human activity is necessary because you work with clients face to face instead of through email or any virtual contact but with human activity you get to learn that person, speak to them in person, see there persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment