Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Netvibes jah feel the vibe?!

I don't really believe I will use Netvibes very much during my personal time. But it is a resourceful source to see all your interests, news, social media, etc. on one page, it does make seeing things in that such a lot easier. It does look very organized especially if you have your social media widgets in one column and news for say in another column next to it for easier viewing. On my net vibes I have widgets as; Facebook, Behance, weather.com,MTV news, Rolling Stones magazine news, sound cloud, a widget to save and find my bookmarks easier, to do list, gmail, wikipedia, CBS news, and USA today. I also have a tab for photography pages that interest me and give me information and post photographers photos and comments on the art form.

No comments:

Post a Comment